Witness the Power of Co-Active Coaching
Are you curious about coaching and interested in seeing coaching in action? In this live webinar, two CTI faculty members will introduce you to the power of Co-Active coaching through a live coaching demo and debrief.
- Witness a 15-minute Co-Active Coaching Demonstration.
- Listen to our faculty debrief the coaching demo to introduce you to some basic coaching skills.
- Be introduced to a coaching tool called "The Wheel of Life".
- Experience 6-8 of the 26 skills found in our Co-Active model.
- Experience one of our three principles (i.e. Fulfillment, Balance or Process).
- Have the opportunity to volunteer to be coached as part of the demonstration.
What Participants Are Saying
“I completely underestimated the way in which my mind would be blown from this experience.”
“CTI’s training is genuinely world class. It grows you as a coach and as a person. I can’t recommend them any more highly.”
“One of the best courses ever!”
CTI is trusted by clients around the world
Organizations can no longer afford the absence of coaching skills. “Coaching cultures” have emerged as a business norm, and “mindfulness” is the new call for sustainability and innovation.
Our Co-Active Coach Certification is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). After completing Fundamentals and the coach training Intermediate series (Fulfillment through Synergy), you are eligible for Professional Coach Certification. This in-depth, 6-month virtual program is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and will prepare you for a career as a professional coach. With individual supervision and feedback, participation will help you build your coaching business, hone your coaching skills on a deeper, more skillful level, and prepare you to earn the Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) designation, one of the most highly respected and sought-after certifications in the coaching industry.