Co-Active Leadership is based on the revolutionary idea that leadership needs to be approached in a multidimensional way, recognizing the need for fluidity and flexibility, enabling leaders to adapt their leadership to the needs of any situation.
Co-Active Leadership offers a proven model for harnessing the possibility of many rather than relying on the power of one. This framework invites us all to share our range of strengths—fostering connection and creating opportunity for shared ownership of collaborative solutions.
The world is urgently calling for Co-Active leadership.
What you’ll learn
- Why outdated, top-down, one-dimensional leadership styles no longer work, and what skills today’s leaders actually need
- The Co-Active Leadership Model—Leader Within, Leader in Front, Leader Behind, Leader Beside, and Leader in the Field
- When and how to use each leadership style in order to create the best outcomes
- How to collaborate in new ways that allow us to access the diverse talent and abilities of many
- How to reclaim different aspects of the compassionate, connected, creative leader within you
- Examples of how people are using the Co-Active Leadership Model with their teams, clients, organizations and families