Co-Active Coaching has proven time and again that it’s an essential "must-read" for coaches everywhere and a firm favorite in coaching circles
- Over 100,000 copies sold globally
- Best-selling and award-winning
- Over 20 years of experience in inspiring Co-Active coaches worldwide
- New, 4th edition to address our rapidly changing world in both technology and attitudes
- Full of valuable Co-Active Model insight to deepen your understanding of this powerful leadership skill
Learn how to empower your coaching clients and enhance your skill set with the updated version of Co-Active Coaching, which covers the complete Co-Active Model in-depth and demonstrates how coaching is a powerful form of "Leader Behind" leadership.
This new, 4th edition answers these powerful questions:
- What does it take to coach Co-Actively in an ever-shifting world?
- More than ever, the Co-Active skills of deep listening, shared commitment, and empowered learning are indispensable. We can function at a greater speed, but can we connect as deeply as we need to?
- How are you going to coach in this new culture of tech-driven communication?
- Modern workplaces are undergoing dynamic structural disruption. Do you have the tools you need to respond creatively and coach successfully?
- How much does your coaching approach need to adjust in order to move you and your clients forward?
“Co-Active Coaching remains the 'bible of coaching guides.' Written with a powerful, distinctive approach, no other book gives you the tools, the skills, and the fundamentals needed to succeed in these delicate relationships.”
- STEPHEN R. COVEY, best-selling author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People